Thursday, May 14, 2009

Crash

While watching the movie Crash in class, I really saw how everyone is related to each other some way and we all come into contact with each other at some point in our lives. It is really interesting to think that we can indirectly affect others because of our own actions and decisions we make. While watching the movie, I saw how much hate people could have just because they want to hate and blame others for something that went wrong in their life. It is really hard for people, including me, to not blame some situation or some one for something bad that could have been prevented in my life. Also, I learned that no matter how hard you fight being "racist" against some group, sometimes it does come out. It is really hard for people to accept they are racist, so they want to believe they aren't and hold it in. In someways it is worse to lie to yourself continuously that you are not what you have become. It is easy to make stereotypes, we all do it, but that is generalizing people and other peoples' mistakes. I really really liked the movie Crash, and everyone should really see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment